Effective Date January 1st, 2022
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or an application. These cookies are unique to your account or your browser. Each time you visit a website or application, your cookies will be retrieved from your web browser to remember your preferences and provide you with a more secure online experience.
How Long Will Cookies Remain on My Device?
Cookies are classified as being “session” or “persistent.” Cookie duration is based on whether it is a session cookie or a persistent cookie:
- Session cookies only last for the browser session and will be deleted from your device once your browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device even after the browser is closed and will expire after a specified time. Persistent cookies may be checked each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated, whether it is from our Sites or a third-party vendor. Additionally, duration of a cookie may be extended depending on how it is used.
Printed Circuit Engineering Association uses both persistent and session cookies. Cookies set by domains or “Sites” operated by Printed Circuit Engineering Association are considered first-party cookies. First and foremost, first-party cookies are essential to provide you with the best experience with your Printed Circuit Engineering Association (Printed Circuit University) account. Personal information that you provide enables us to offer you customized products and services from Printed Circuit Engineering Association. Other first-party cookies that we set allow us to gather information to improve site performance and improve the user experience.
Some cookies may be placed on your devices by a party other than Printed Circuit Engineering Association. These are referred to as third-party cookies and are created and set by partners such as Google Analytics. These cookies are not tied to your account but are important for analytics and website optimization efforts which enable us to improve the user experience for our users.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions of the Sites and Services
- To store your account preferences
- To improve the user experience and ensure security
- For pricing-quote requests and software downloads
- To gather analytics and marketing data
More About Third-Party Cookies
Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Manage Your Cookies
To manage your cookie settings, please visit your web browser’s help page:
Apple Safari (Desktop)
Apple Safari (Mobile)
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features or services we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences or download software, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where to Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Updates to this Notice
This Cookies & Tracking policy may be updated from time to time. If we make any modifications or updates, we will notify you by revising the “effective starting” date at the top of this notice.